Man found dead near UCF
*UPDATE* Kenneth Lotti, the man who was found dead today off of Collegiate Way near UCF, was a former UCFstudent, said Grant Heston with UCFNews & Info.
Heston said that Lotti was an enrolled student from 1972 until 1976 and graduate with a degree in computer science.
Lotti was not employed by UCF.
. . .
A man was found dead near the former Boston Market location off of Collegiate Way early morning on Thursday.
Kenneth Joseph Lotti's body was found around 8 a.m.
Orange County Sheriffs Office public information officer Susan Soto said that a tan Toyota Corolla in the parking lot belonged to Lotti.
The car does not have a UCFparking decal or hang tag.
Cause of death is still unknown, Soto said.
OCSO investigators left the scene at about 1:20 p.m.
. . .
According to an e-mail alert sent by UCF the body does not appear to be that of a student.
"Initial information indicates that the person does not appear to fit the description of a typical college student," the e-mail states.
Public Information Susan Soto, said that the body was that of a white male in his 50s, and the investigators are still working to determine the person's identity.
The man was wearing a button-up shirt and suit jacket.
Soto said that investigators are not ruling out the possibility that the body belonged to someone associated with UCF, such as a professor.
Check back at www.UCFNews.com for more information.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Central Florida Future News Articles
Recent Central Florida Future News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR CENTRAL FLORIDA FUTURE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST CENTRAL FLORIDA FUTURE NEWS
- Summer graduations scheduled for Saturday
- Summer study abroad program caters to UCF biology students
- Arena Football: Predators are playoff bound
- UCF to get early access to Clutch Prep
- UCF camp headlined by quarterback competition
- UCF Knights looks to harness more solar energy
- Thieves swipe cash with card skimming near UCF
RECENT CENTRAL FLORIDA FUTURE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Erase Strokes From Your Golf Game -- No Pencil Required
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?